Translate

venerdì 17 marzo 2017

Spring Shopping on StyleWe

Shopping on Stylewe: the spring is coming so I decided I needed something new in my wardrobe for the new season. I searched for something nice on Stylewe, I had already bought on it and I found very particular dresses.


Black Plain Gathered V Neck Sleeveless Jumpsuit

The first dress I saw was this jumpsuit: is very nice, I think it is elegant and portable in every moment of the day.

Chiffon Solid Basic Scoop Neckline Tank Top

I also needed something to put under my jacket or under a cardigan: this thank top in chiffon is simple but useful, I liked the color very much.


Black Off Shoulder Binding Solid High Low Tunic Top

Finally I fell in love with this off shoulders top: I don't usually use dress like this but I found it very nice and I liked also the contrast with white. I imagine to use it with a beautiful red nail polish, it would be elegant.