Translate

mercoledì 16 novembre 2016

La mia wishlist su StyleWe

Do you know the site StyleWe? I was looking for some nice designer tunic to use in this period and I found some on StyleWe. It is a shop full of articles, the prices  good quite and the quality seems very nice. So I decided do make a wishlist, would you like to see what I choose?

The prices are in dollars, the delivery is estimated at the end when you are going to pay.

I chose a tunic with sleeve half, the colour is brown and there are orange grawings than make everything more colorful. The price is 68 dollars.





I also fell in love with this bag, very nice. The price is 175 dollars , there are three colours: black, green and brown.



I suggest you to have a look at this shop on ne because there are very interesting and fashionable articles. Here you are their Instagram and Facebook account: